The 35th Milo Marathon Manila Eliminations will be held on July 31, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds. Boasting of 5 race categories 3k Kiddie Run, 5K Fun Run, 10K, 21K and the challenging 42.195k elimination race.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Online registration period is from June 6, 2011 to July 10, 2011 only. Delivery of race kits will start on June 17, 2011.
Regular in-store registration period is from June 6, to July 10, 2011 at the following venues:
- RUNNR – G/F Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (Tel # 4031787)
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila (Tel # 556-0445)
- Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City
- The Athletes Foot ATC – Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City
- The Athlete’s Foot Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig City
- Toby’s SM San Lazaro – Lower Ground Floor, Tayuman, Manila (Tel # 786-2599)
Late registration period is from July 11 to 21, 2011 at the following venues:
- RUNNR, Bonifacio Global City
- Planet Sports Trinoma
Late registration is also available at Toby’s SM Mall of Asia from July 11 to 17, 2011
*an empty pack of a 20g Milo Sachet is required to be submitted together with your registration.
|Race Category||Registration Fee||Race Features|
|3K Kiddie Run||Php100||Race Kit (Singlet, Bib Number, Bib-Tag), Finisher’s Certificate|
|5K Fun Run||Php100||Race Kit (Singlet, Bib Number, Bib-Tag), Finisher’s Certificate|
|10K||Php500||Race Kit (New Balance Singlet, Bib Number, Bib-Tag), Finisher’s Certificate|
|21K||Php500||Race Kit (New Balance Singlet, Bib Number, Bib-Tag), Finisher’s Certificate, Finisher’s Medal, Special Loot Bags from Milo|
|42.195K Elimination Race||Php500||Race Kit (New Balance Singlet, Bib Number, Bib-Tag), Finisher’s Certificate, Finisher’s Medal, Special Loot Bags from Milo, Specially-Designed Finisher’s Shirt|
GUN START TIMES
|Race Category||Gun Start||Race Maps|
|3K Kiddie Run||5:30AM||3K map|
|5K Fun Run||5:30AM||5K map|
Runners should reach a particular distance within the time limit specified to be allowed to continue with the race. Otherwise, runner must stop running and board the official vehicle. They are automatically disqualified and will be taken directly to the finish venue.
|Race Category||Distance||Time Limit|
|21k||at 10k||1 1/2 hours|
|42.195k||at 32k||3 1/2 hours|
|42.195k||at 32k||5 hours|
Each race category has an official cut-off time
|Race Category||Cut-off Time|
|3K Kiddie Run||1 hour after official start of race|
|5K Fun Run||1 hour after official start of race|
|10K||1 1/2 hours after official start of race|
|21K||2 1/2 hours after official start of race|
|42.195K||6 hours after official start of race|
To qualify and compete in the national finals, runners in the 42.195K Manila elimination race will have to finish the race within the specified age-bracket and time:
|18-34||3hrs 45min||4hrs 20min|
|35-39||3hrs 50min||4hrs 25min|
|40-44||3hrs 55min||4hrs 30min|
|45-49||4hrs 00min||4hrs 35min|
|50-54||4hrs 05min||4hrs 40min|
|55-59||4hrs 10min||4hrs 45min|
|60-64||4hrs 15min||4hrs 50min|
|65-69||4hrs 20min||4hrs 55min|
|70 & up||5hrs 30min||5hrs 30min|
- • Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore; race kits may run out before July 21, 2011.
• A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
• Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
• A disposable timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
• Finishers in all categories within the cut-off time will receive a certificate of finish.
• All 21-K finishers within the cut-off time will receive a finisher’s medal and loot bag.
• All 42.195K finishers within the cut-off time will receive a finisher’s medal, a loot bag,and an exclusive finisher’s shirt.
• For questions and inquiries please contact (call only) any of the following Runrio hotline numbers from Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm).