ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
In-Store Registration: October 26, – November 25, 2011 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
– Level 1 Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Edsa cor. Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center.
– Bldg. B3, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
– G/F Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
– 2/F Trinoma Mall, North Ave., cor. Pagasa, Quezon City
– 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City
The Athelete’s Foot
– 3/F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
– 2/F Twin Cinema Arcade, Alabang Town Center, Alabang
*** ON-SITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON RACE DAY, NOVEMBER 27 ***
RACE FEES AND INCLUSIONS:
|Race Category||Registration Fee||Race Features|
|3km||Php500||Bib Number, Timing Tag , Singlet & Raffle Stub|
|3k with Flag Football||Php500||Bib Number, Timing Tag , Singlet & Raffle Stub|
|5k||Php600||Bib Number, Timing Tag , Singlet & Raffle Stub|
|5k with Flag Football||Php600||Bib Number, Timing Tag , Singlet & Raffle Stub|
|10km||Php700||Bib Number, Timing Tag , Singlet & Raffle Stub|
*NOTE: Race Kits are not yet available upon registration. A Race Pack Collection activity is scheduled from November 23 to 25 for the release of the BGC Run race pack/kit. Location will be at Bonifacio High Street. More details will be made available soon!
GUN START TIMES:
|Race Category||Gun Start|
|3k with Flag Football||5:53am|
|5k with Flag Football||5:43am|
1. Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore race kits may run out before November 20, 2011
2. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
3. Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
4. A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
5. Exchanges shall be accommodated on the last day of race pack collection starting 3pm; it will be on a first come first serve basis.
6. Uncollected race kits after the race day shall be forfeited.
7. Race results will be available after two (2) days at http://www.runrio.com
8. For question and inquiries, please contact (call only) any of the following Runrio hotline numbers from Monday to Friday (10:00am – 6:00pm):
Globe – 0916 5709220
Smart – 0929 7178164
Landline – (632) 703-1736
Or you may email your concerns to the following:
For Race Registration Concerns:
For Timing and Race Results:
For Pre-Race Kits Concerns:
For Other concerns and Feedback: