REGISTER NOW For 2013 RUN UNITED 2!
2013 Run United 2will be held on June 2, 2013 with Ceelin 500m dash, 10k, 21k and 32k race categories. All categories will have a start and finishline at the SM Mall of Asia.
Online Registration: April 1 to May 12, 2013
In-Store Registration: April 15 to May 19, 2013
Priority Registration for Run United 1 21k Runners: April 10 – 14, 2013 (only at Riovana BGC)
- BGC –28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City –Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 8pm
- KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of ADMU) – Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 8pm
- SM Mall of Asia – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
- SM North – The Block – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
|500m||Php350||Singlet, Race Bib, D-Tag, 10% Race Day Discount on AH Apparel, & Raffle Stub||Active Health Finishers Kit, Drinks & Race Analysis|
|21K||Php900||Singlet, Race Bib, D-Tag, 10% Race Day Discount on & AH Apparel, & Raffle Stub||Active Health Finishers Kit, Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Shirt, Drinks & Race Analysis|
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Time||Race Route Maps|
|500m||6:00am||7:00am||Click to view 500m dash map|
|10km||4:30am||5:30am||Click to view 10k map|
|21km||3:00am||4:00am||Click to view 21k map|
|32km||2:00am||3:00am||Click to view 32k map|
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before May 19, 2013.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt samples will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
- Globe – 0927 347 7700
- Smart – 0929 7178164
- Landline – (632) 887 6194
COUNTDOWN TO RACE DAY:
THE REWARDS OF A WINNING RUN
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, 2013 Run United Series offers the chance to win great prizes.
|CATEGORY||1ST (Male/ Female)||2ND (Male/Female)||3RD (Male/Female)|
*All winners will also receive a winner’s trophy and giftpacks.
2013 Run United Series Finisher’s Medal:
Each of the 2013 Run United Medal Series Finisher’s medal is a unique medal by itself and at the same time is a unique part of a 3-piece united medals from the Run United Series legs. Register and finish the 21km/ 21km/21km or 21km/32km/42km of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the medal puzzle which is the 2013 unique RunRio Trilogy/ Run United Series United Medal!
Each leg 1 – 21km, leg 2 – 21km and 32km and leg 3 – 21km and 42km finishers will get to receive a 4 inch-radius trapezoid-shaped medal like this:
Here is the 2013 Run United Philippine Marathon 21km and 42km Finisher’s Medal:
If a runner finishes all three legs in the category 21km/ 21km/ 21km or 21km/ 32km/ 42km, he/she will be able to form this united medal: