The 2015 Run United 1 will be held on March 8, 2015 with 5k, 10k, and 21k race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia grounds.
|Registration Type||Start & End Date||Venue||Kit Distribution||Additional Fees|
|Online Registration||January 19 – February 22||www.runrio.com||Race kits will be delivered||Plus P150 delivery & processing & P50 web admin fee|
|In-Store Registration||January 26 – March 1||Selected stores||Race kits will be received upon registration||None for actual runners|
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting January 30, 2015.
- RUNNR Store BGC
- B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- Toby’s Shangri-La
- GF Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong City
- Toby’s SM North
- SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- Toby’s MOA
- SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
|Category||Registration Fee||Kit Inclusions|
|5k||PhP700||Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Redux Technology, Race Bib with B-tag||Active Health Ventilation Bag and Drinks & Active Health Gel Bib Holder|
|21K||Php900||Active Health Ventilation Bag, Finishers’ Medal, Finishers’ Shirt and Drinks & Active Health Gel Bib Holder|
Note: Additional P200 will be charged for race kit delivery: P150 delivery and processing fee & P50 web admin fee.
For online (credit card) registrants: complete race kit will be delivered. Singlet/Finishers’ shirt sizes will be available online on a first-come, first-serve basis. Delivery of race kit will be on or before March 1, 2015.
For in-store registrants: complete race kit will be given upon registration for actual runners. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|Race Category||Assembly Time||Gun Time|
- Registration is on a first-come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 1, 2015
- Actual runners who register at the stores will receive their complete race kit upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The singlet will be given upon purchase of the prepaid card. The rest of the race kit will be delivered.
- Singlet/Finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-serve basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No B-TAG, NO RACE.
- 5K Startlist PDF
- 10K Startlist PDF
- 21K Startlist PDF
- Bundle registrants
- Note: Manual Registrations are not yet included on the list.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
For online and in-store registration inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 703-1736 / (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.
THE RUN UNITED EXCEED YOURSELF BUNDLE PACKAGES
EXCEED YOURSELF. SECURE YOUR SLOTS NOW!
|BUNDLE PACKAGE||COMMITTED RACE CATEGORIES||BUNDLE COST||PERKS & REWARDS|
|EXCEED HALF MARATHON
(5km/10km/21km)For progressive runners who level up a category higher every RU starting at 5km and eventually a 21km
|5KM||10KM||21KM||P2,900.00||P2,400.00||Secure slot and one time registration
One time web admin fee
Guaranteed singlet & finisher shirt size
Customized race bib with runner’s name
Dedicated village lounge for the finishers kit claiming
Special assembly area at the starting line
Acknowledgment during the satellite stage program
|10K PERFECTIONIST (10km/10km/10km)
For the progressive runners who continuously targets hitting their PR in the 10km category.
|HALF-MARATHON PERFECTIONIST (21km/21km/21km)
The authority in 21k distance who wants to exceed their previous half-marathon performance.
|EXCEED FULL MARATHON
(21km/32km/42km)For progressive runners who level up a category higher every RU starting at 21km and eventually a 42km
Note: Bundle cost is INCLUSIVE of P450 delivery & processing & one-time P50 web admin fees.
For online (credit card & prepaid) registrants: Complete race kit will be delivered 2-weeks before every race.
For in-store registrants: complete Run United 1 race kit will be given upon registration for actual runners. Run United 2 and RUPM race kits can be claimed at the registration store where the runner purchase his bundle slot starting on the 1st day of the in-store registration for Run United 2 & RUPM. *An additional P300 fee will be charged if race kits will be delivered (optional).
All bundled slot comes with a guaranteed singlet and finisher shirt sizes. Deadline of registration is on February 22 or until slots last. Limited bundle slots only.
REGISTER NOW! LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
THE REWARDS OF A WINNING RUN
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, 2015 Run United Series offers our race category winners, the chance to get this limited edition and exclusive.
The Limited Edition Active Health Run United Windbreaker is given to the podium placers of Run United. These exemplary individuals displayed excellence in training and nutrition, eventually emerging as leaders of the pack come race day.
These windbreakers signify their true commitment to exceeding themselves and will serve as inspiration to the rest of the running community.
All winners will also receive a winner’s trophy and gift packs from our sponsors.
32Km Category will be offered only in Run United 2 & 42Km in Run United Philippine Marathon.
RUN UNITED SERIES WINNERS TROPHY
2015 UNITED HEXAGONAL MEDAL
– a symbol of the progressive athlete’s pursuit to become a better version of himself. It’s connectivity to another is a testimony of the athletes ability to continuously exceeding themselves.
If a runner finishes all three legs he/she will be able to form this united hexagonal medal.
Register and finish the 21km/21km/21km, 21km/32km/21km or 21km/32km/42km of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the united hexagonal medal which is the 2015 unique Run United/ RunRio Trilogy Series United Medal!