The 2015 Run United Philippine Marathon will be held on October 4, 2015 with 5k, 10k, 21k and 42km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at One Esplanade, Seaside Blvd. The Race Kit Claiming Expo will be on October 1 to 3, 2015 at One Esplanade.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||START & END DATE||VENUE||KIT DISTRIBUTION||ADDITIONAL FEES|
|Register before August 16 to get a guaranteed singlet and 21km/42km finishers’ shirt size.|
|Priority Online Registration
(for 21km RU1 & 21km & 42km RU2 registrants only)
|June 12 – 18, 2015||www.runrio.com||Runners have an option to have their kits delivered or picked up during the Race Kit Claiming Expo in One Esplanade||Plus P150 for the delivery & processing fees|
|Online Registration||June 19 – Sept 13, 2015|
|In-Store Prepaid Card Selling for Actual Runners only||June 19 – Sept 18, 2015||Selected Toby’s and Runnr Stores||Runners must claim their kits during the Race Kit Claiming Expo at One Esplanade||None for actual runners|
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting June 19, 2015.
- RUNNR Store BGC
- B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- Toby’s Robinsons Galleria
- Level 3, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA cor Ortigas Ave. Quezon City
- RUNNR Store Trinoma
- GF EDSA-North Ave. Terminal, Project 6, Quezon City
- Toby’s MOA
- SM Mall of Asia, GF Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
- Toby’s Arena Glorietta 2
- 3F Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Makati City
- Toby’s Robinsons Metro East
- 3F Robinsons Place Metro East, Marcos Hiway, Brgy Dela Paz, Santolan, Pasig
|Category||Registration Fee||Kit Inclusions|
|5k||PhP750||Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology, & Race Bib with D-tag||Active Health Non-Woven Bag & Drinks|
|10K||Php850||Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology, & Race Bib with D-tag||Active Health Non-Woven Bag & Drinks|
|21K||Php950||Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology, & Race Bib with D-tag||Active Health Non-Woven Bag, 21km Finishers’ Shirt, 21km Finishers’ Medal, and Drinks|
|42K||Php1,350||Active Health Singlet with Chaf-Reduc Technology, & Race Bib with D-tag||Active Health Non-Woven Bag, 42km Finishers’ Shirt, 42km Finishers’ Medal, and Drinks|
|UPSIZE YOUR REGISTRATION – ADD P60.00 AND GET A CUSTOMIZED EXCEED YOURSELF TRAINING & NUTRITION PLAN FROM COACH ANI DE LEON-BROWN and it comes with a PERSONALIZED RACE BIB, ACTIVE HEALTH GEL BIB HOLDER and FREE 3 pcs ENERVON ACTIV & 1 40GMS ENERVON HP RECOVERY DRINK.
Note: Additional P150 will be charged for race kit delivery for online registrants. Fees are inclusive of P50 web admin fees.
Race Bib with D-Tag Delivery Schedule – on or before September 18, 2015
For IN-STORE PREPAID CARD BUYERS: Complete race kit will be given during the Race Kit Claiming Expo from October 1 to 3, 2015 at One Esplanade, Seaside corner J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City. STRICTLY NO RACE CLAIMING ON RACE DAY!
|OCTOBER 1 & 2, 2015||10:00 AM||8:00 PM||One Esplanade, Seaside corner J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City.|
|OCTOBER 3, 2015||10:00 AM||5:00 PM|
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
|RACE CATEGORY||ASSEMBLY TIME||GUN TIME|
|42KM||1:00 AM||2:00 AM|
|21KM||3:00 AM||4:00 AM|
|10KM||3:50 AM||4:50 AM|
|5KM||4:00 AM||5:00 AM|
- All registration will be done ONLINE by logging on to www.unilabactivehealth.com
- Register before August 16 to guarantee your singlet (for all categories) & finishers’ shirt size for 21km and 42km finishers
- Prepaid cards will be sold in store on a per person basis only.
- Online registration via credit card/ Paypal will end September 3, 2015.
- Prepaid cards must be registered on or before September 18, 2015.
- Online registration and prepaid card selling is on a first come first served basis.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
For online and in-store registration inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.