Run for Your Life is moved to March 1, 2015 same time same venue!
Registration is still on going, register now!
Help our ASMPH FINANCIAL AIDS SCHOLAR stay in school. Also enjoy the family health fair with food, fun, and other fantastic activities for the whole family
2014 Run United Philippine Marathon will be held on October 5, 2014 with Growee 500m, Enervon HP 10km, Alaxan FR 21km and Enervon Activ 42km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia.
Event Date : Sunday, 22 June 2014
Time : 3:00am to 9:30am
Race Organizer : RunRio Inc.
Start & End Point : 34th St. BGC
Beneficiary : World Vision
REGISTRATION DATE :
Online : April 28 – June 8, 2014
In-Store : May 15 – June 15, 2014
REGISTRATION VENUES :
Race Kits may run out before last day of registration, therefore registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
REGISTER NOW For 2014 RUN UNITED 2!
2014 Run United 2 will be held on June 1, 2014 with 500m, 10k, 21k and 32k race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the Zero Kilometer, Roxas Blvd.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
You may purchase the prepaid cards at the following stores: from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting April 28, 2014.
ROX (Recreational Outdoor Exchange) BGC
- B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
Note: Additional P200 will be charged for race kit delivery: P150 delivery fee & P50 web admin fee.
For online (credit card) registrants: complete race kit will be delivered, sizes will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis. Delivery of race kit will be on or before May 16, 2014 for those who will register from April 21 to April 30 and May 25 for those registering from May 1 to 16, 2014.
For pre-paid card registrants: the singlet shall be given upon purchasing the prepaid card, sizes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The rest of the race kit will be delivered. Delivery of race kit will be on or before May 16, 2014 for those who will register from April 21 to April 30 and May 25 for those registering from May 1 to 16, 2014.
For in-store registrants: complete race kit will be given upon registration for actual runners. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before May 16, 2014.
- Actual runners who register at the stores will receive their complete race kit upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The singlet will be given upon purchase of the prepaid card. The rest of the race kit shall be delivered.
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For online and in-store registration inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.
EXCEED YOURSELF. GEAR UP FOR THE 2014 RUN UNITED 2
Get a chance to own your very own Active Health branded limited edition Run United 2 ALTIVS-H singlets and kits when you participate in the 2014 Run United 2. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this prestigious run where you are encouraged to continuously train and become a better version of yourself.
The Run United 2 race kit will contain the following: singlet, 3 pieces of Enervon Activ, bib number, D-tag, Active Health Sun Visor and wrist tags (only for Growee 500m dash participants). Complete race kit will be delivered for online via credit card and pre-paid card purchase. For in-store registration of “actual runners” compete race kit will be received upon registration. Singlet and finisher’s shirt sizes (for 21km and 32km registrants) will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
ACTIVE HEALTH VENTILATION BAG & SUN VISOR
POST RACE KITS (for Run United 2 21km & 32km finishers only)
32km Finishers Medal